Potty training can be a BIG milestone for your kiddo to achieve.
And when it happens … HALLELUJAH!
But getting to that point can be a daunting task. Especially, when it comes to finding the BEST potty training toilet to get.
I’m here to save you the dirty work.
Throughout this post we will explore the most popular potty training toilet on the market known as the “Summer My Size Potty Train and Transition Toilet”.
Hundreds of parents approve BUT let’s dive a little deeper and compare this training toilet to its competitors, the pros vs. cons, benefits, what reviewers are sharing, and IF it’s worth the investment.
We will breakdown everything you need to know to make the most informed purchasing decision.
Most importantly, help you find the BEST potty training toilet option for you and your precious one.
Let’s get into it.
Product: Summer My Size Potty Train and Transition Toilet
Age: 18 months to 6 years
Overall Rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars
So what makes this potty toilet stand out?
We will explore more features in further detail below but here is a quick snapshot of the TOP features:
- EASY to clean
- Storage compartment for wipes
- 2-in-1 potty training system
- Looks and feels like a REAL toilet with a handle that has an activated “flushing” sound
2-In-1 Potty Training System
You get the beginner “training toilet” that looks and feels like the real thing.
THEN your kiddo you can move from the training toilet to the “big toilet” with the removable potty topper you can put on top of it.
This training toilet was designed to give a child the confidence to transition from learning how to “potty” (or go #2) on the small training toilet and then move to the adult toilet.
This is one of the main reasons parents claim in their reviews that their child got potty trained faster because it is a fast and effective training tool.
It is made for a kid to feel like a BIG kid. 🙂
Earlier you read a quick snapshot of the TOP features.
Now let’s dive into the features that make this potty training toilet one of the most popular go-to training systems for many parents and caretakers.
- Looks and feels like a REAL toilet to encourage confidence when transitioning to the big toilet
- “Flushing sound” button feature to reward a job well done 🙂
- Two AAA batteries needed for “flushing button” (included)
- Wipe compartment to promote healthy wiping habits
- Easy to use
- Seat is easy to sit on for a mess-free “bathroom break”
- Removable potty topper to practice on the big toilet (includes a hook for hanging, see image to the right)
- Comfy foam seat (EVA foam material)
- Removable flip-up lid to clean the bowl
- Integrated pour spout to easily empty and clean
- Built in splash guard
- Material 100% polypropylene plastic
- Can hold up to 50 pounds
- Toilet weighs 4 pounds
- Dimensions 13 L x 8 W x 16 H
- Warranty is 90 days from the date of purchase (for further warranty details click here)
Cleaning and Maintenance Tip
Assembly Required: Step-by-Step Instructions
When you get the “Summer My Size Potty Train and Transition Toilet” you will need to put it together.
The good news, it is pretty SIMPLE to assemble.
Here is a copy of the “User Manual” to reference if needed, click here.
Using The Potty
I know … “using the potty” sounds pretty self-explanatory, right? 🙂
- Place the potty on a NON elevated flat surface
- Help your child sit securely on the potty seat
- For storage, lift the lid on top of the toilet by “gently pressing down” for it to pop up
- The storage hook is found in this open compartment AND you can also store wipes in here too (which is not included)
- Press the toilet handle to activate the “flushing sound”
- Remove the soft foam potty topper AND the pot bowl to empty contents
Time Saver Clean Up Tips
- Place your child’s training toilet next to the adult toilet. Use flushable wipes to clean off your kiddo and then toss into the “big toilet” for a quick clean up.
- Put a little water into the potty so the stool will not stick to the toilet bowl.
- OR for a mess-free clean up, you can use universal disposable potty liners to toss into the trash after your kiddo goes to the bathroom.
What Is Included?
Let’s recap what is included with the training toilet:
- Two AAA batteries
- Potty top
- Upper and lower potty base
- Soft foam potty topper seat
- Potty bowl with an easy-pour spout
- Tank lid
- Sound handle
- Storage hook (to hang on a regular toilet)
What Reviewers are Sharing (Good vs. Not So Good) …
Overall, this training toilet had the highest rating given (thousands to be exact) along with GREAT feedback which far outweighed the negative.
The majority of customers are very happy with this training toilet.
So let’s break down the common good vs. not so good comments that parents, caretakers, and others shared about their experience with this training toilet for kids.
- Super cute and comfy to sit on
- Kids love the “flushing noise” when pressing the handle
- Easy to clean
- The look and feel of a REAL toilet inspires kids to potty train faster
- 2-in-1 training system to saves you money in the long run from having to purchase items separately (a training toilet and portable training seat for the adult toilet)
- The actual potty is 7.5 inches off the ground which may be too tall for a shorter child
- The splash guard is smaller which may make it harder for boys to go potty (could experience leakage on the floor)
- No support handles to balance when sitting
- No non-slip strips at the bottom of the toilet
How Does the “Summer My Size Potty Train and Transition Toilet” Compare to their Competitors?
Ok, we know for certain the “Summer Potty Train and Transition” toilet is parent approved and one of the top training toilets on the market.
We are going to dive deeper and compare this training toilet to their top competitors.
EasyGoProducts Potty Training Seat for Boys and Girls
Price: ==> Click here for the best current price <== | Ages: 1 to 3 years | Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
This is especially helpful for a child that has mobility issues or needs to hold onto something for balancing support.
There are non-slip grips at the bottom of the training toilet which is a nice feature to have to keep the toilet from sliding around on the floor.
It is also super lightweight and more compact which makes it a great training potty to travel with.
The “Summer Training Potty” had far more reviews and received higher ratings.
However, if you need a smaller toilet with more support for your kiddo than this would be a great budget-friendly option.
Plus, it is a nice training tool to take with you on-the-go if your child needed to take a quick potty break.
Be Mindful Moby: Potty Training for Toddlers
Price: ==> Click here for the best current price <== | Ages: 1 to 3 years | Overall Rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars
The potty training toilet is made to inspire kids to learn to go to the bathroom with the adorable whale design.
It is small for toddlers to use (can easily store under most sinks) and compact enough for them to clean up after themselves.
To clean up, a child can simply use the training toilet as a step stool to pour their “potty” into the sink (see image to the right).
I know this may not sound like the most sanitary method BUT it is made to encourage independence and allow a child to feel like a BIG kid by having the opportunity to clean up after themselves.
Again, the “Summer Training Potty” had far more reviews and actually received similar rating’s as this training potty.
The “Be Mindful Moby” is a training toilet AND kids step stool (all in one). Plus, there is a nice gloss finish in the bowl to repel liquids and solids which makes for an easier clean up.
If you like the unique color options, step stool feature, and small design for easy storage under your bathroom sink, than this would be a great choice.
The only downfall is there are not handles for support for a child to grasp onto for balancing purposes.
3-in-1 Go Potty
Price: ==> Click here for the best current price <== | Ages: 15 months to 6 years | Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
If you need a portable training potty to travel with, this potty easily folds up and comes with a travel bag to store it in.
It is a great potty to use outdoors as you can easily pop it open for your kiddo to sit on.
There are non-skid grips on the bottom for safety purposes.
If you are going on a road trip, camping, or out running errands, this potty training tool would be the better option to go with for those quick “bathroom emergencies”.
Again, it does not offer support around the sides or handles for a child to hold onto.
In a nutshell, the reviews, rating’s, and features speak loudly for the “Summer My Size Potty Train and Transition Toilet”.
The look and feel of the training toilet makes kids FEEL like they are on the REAL thing. It helps them learn how to go to the potty.
==> Click here for the best current price or to learn more about the Summer My Size Training Toilet <==
It is one of the best training toilets on the market to boost kids confidence from using their training potty and transitioning to the adult toilet.
The realistic design, comfy seat, and “flushing sound” handle make this training potty a very popular choice among kids and parents.
However, if your child needs more support when sitting, the “EasyGoProducts Potty Training Seat” would be the number choice.
If there are other training potties you would recommend, a review you would like to share, questions you may have, or anything you’d like to add that I did not cover in this post, please feel free to comment below.
If you found this information helpful, please share by clicking the sidebar link to help another child. 🙂
I really do strive to make the content I create as helpful as possible for you…as a fellow parent looking out for their most precious gift.
Thank you for stopping by today!
Affiliate Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to deliver the most valuable content to you.